- Depending on the academic needs of the student, SVUSD intermediate and high school students have different summer school program opportunities for credit recovery, continued engagement and, under certain conditions, original credit.
- Because each program is unique, it is recommended that you contact your School Counselor or Guidance Technician to determine which program and course(s) you need to enroll.
- All programs are available to intermediate and high school students only who will attend a SVUSD school in the fall of 2023, SVUSD seniors who will be summer graduates, and students who live within the SVUSD boundaries.
- For more information, please contact your school's guidance office.
Summer School Program Descriptions
- SVUSD High School Credit Recovery (Math and Science)
- SVUSD Continued Engagement
- SVUSD Math Summer Bridge Courses
- PCHS Credit Recovery
- ACCESS Credit Recovery
SVUSD High School Credit Recovery (Math and Science)
SVUSD Continued Engagement
SVUSD Math Summer Bridge Courses
PCHS Credit Recovery
ACCESS Credit Recovery
Summer School Registration Instructions
High School Students
Select the summer school program below to review the registration instructions and download the registration forms. All forms must be completed electronically. Submit your forms as soon as possible as space in all summer school programs is limited. For more information, contact your school's guidance office.
Intermediate School Students
Please speak with your school counselor for additional program and registration information.
High School students who do not currently attend an SVUSD High School but live within the SVUSD boundaries, please contact your residence school for summer school enrollment instructions.