- Depending on the academic needs of the student, SVUSD high school students have different summer school program opportunities for credit recovery and, under certain conditions, original credit.
- Because each program is unique, it is recommended that you contact your School Counselor or Guidance Technician to determine which program and course(s) you need to enroll.
- All programs are available to high school students only who will attend a SVUSD high school in the fall of 2021, SVUSD summer graduate seniors, and students who live within the SVUSD boundaries.
- For more information, please contact your school's guidance office.
- SVUSD Credit Recovery (Math and Science)
- PCHS Credit Recovery (English, Math, Social Science, and/or Original Credit for Impacted Schedules)
- ACCESS Independent Study Credit Recovery (not college prep)
- Learning Recovery Support for English and Math
- Summer Engagement in English, Math, Science, and History
Select the summer school program below to review the registration instructions and download the registration forms. All forms must be completed electronically. Submit your forms as soon as possible as space in all summer school programs is limited. For more information, contact your school's guidance office.
High School students who do not currently attend an SVUSD High School but live within the SVUSD boundaries, please contact your residence school for summer school enrollment instructions.