Applicants must meet testing requirement within the deadlines in order to be considered for employment. Test results remain on file for all future opportunities.
The typing test is required for all clerical job positions. Appointments are mandatory - please use ink below:
- Next typing test date: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Frequently Asked Questions SVUSD Typing Test
Completion of the testing test is a requirement for all clerical and secretarial positions. Applicants may not be hired unless the requirements are met. The next typing test will accommodate this requirement for all future positions
All applicants applying for clerical positions will be required to have an SVUSD typing test on file or attach a typing certificate from another agency that meets the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 minutes in length
- Gross words per minute reported
- Net words per minute reported
- No web game certificates