Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I enroll in Benefits?
- How do I contact one of the insurance providers?
- When can I make a change to my insurance election or dependents?
- Who can be added as a dependent to my medical plan?
- My child is turning 26 soon. What options do they have?
- What if one of my dependents becomes ineligible?
- Can my dependent select a different health plan than I do?
- What do I need to do if my name or address changes?
- How much do my health benefits cost?
- What does it mean to have my deduction taken pre-tax?
- Does the District offer Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, or other supplemental benefits?
- I am leaving employment with SVUSD and I am not eligible for retiree benefits. When does my coverage end?
- Does the District offer health benefits for Retirees?