Health Forms

        Medication Forms

        • Please complete a separate OCDE Medication Authorization form for each medication needed at school.
        • Under very limited conditions, (only for mature students) students are permitted to carry an inhaler or Epi-Pen. The doctor must complete the bottom portion of the OCDE Medication Authorization, and the student and parents must complete the OCDE Self Medication Contract.

        Daily Care Plans

        Emergency Care Plans

        Emergency Precautions & Instructions