- Please complete a separate OCDE Medication Authorization form for each medication needed at school.
- When approved by a physician, students are permitted to self-carry an inhaler or Epi-Pen. The doctor must complete the bottom portion of the OCDE Medication Authorization, and the student and parents must complete the OCDE Medication Authorization - Spanish version for reference and OCDE Self Medication Contract.
All emergency care plans are available through Health Services. Please contact us via email at HealthServices@svusd.org to request that a care plan be sent to you.
Emergency Care Plans
- Allergy Epi-Pen Emergency Care Plan
- Asthma Emergency Care Plan
- Diabetes Management SVUSD Forms
- Seizure 1st Aid Emergency Care Plan
- Seizure Diastat Emergency Care Plan
- Solu Cortef - Unresponsive Pituitary ECP