Community Advisory Committee (CAC)
The South Orange County Special Education Local Plan Area (SOC SELPA) CAC seeks to join together parents, educators, lawmakers, service providers and other community members who want to make a difference in the education of all students. The CAC is here to inform and support with the goal of improving and protecting the education of our children.
We are always looking for new CAC members and volunteers. If you are interested in becoming a voting member or volunteer, please fill out our CAC Participation Application Form.
“Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can read, write and count. It is a small window of time to learn and develop at the pace that is right for each individual child.”
– Magda Gerber
- CAC Bylaws
- CAC Meeting Schedule - 2020-2021 English
- CAC Meeting Schedule - 2020-2021 Spanish
- CAC Parent Handbook
- CAC Voting Members - Term Limits 2020-2021
- Parent Education - Designated Instructional Services Provider Video
- Parent Education - RCOC Workshop Series
- Resources - Special Education Acronyms
- Upcoming Events
- Volunteers Needed - Join a Standing Committee