English Language Arts
SVUSD students will develop the readiness for college, careers, and civic life by the time they graduate from high school and attain the following capacities of literate individuals:
- They demonstrate independence.
- They build strong content knowledge.
- They respond to the varying demands of audience, task, purpose, and discipline.
- They comprehend as well as critique.
- They value evidence.
- They use technology and digital media strategically and capably.
- They come to understand other perspectives and cultures—is necessary for life in today’s global society
English Language Arts Courses
Katie Branley, District Coordinator
Gina Castillo, Secretary
T: (949) 580-3711