Skip To Main Content

Saddleback Valley Unified School District

Saddleback Mountains overlooking RSM Lake

Work Permits

Work Permit Process During COVID 19 School Closures

SVUSD will still be processing regular California Work Permits during school closures. “Form A” must be completed by the student, parent/guardian, and employer.  Once the form is completed, send a copy to Kayla Hansen, District Receptionist, at  You will also need to provide a copy of the student’s California Driver’s License/Permit or student ID.  SVUSD will not be processing Entertainment Work Permits during school closures.  For any questions, regarding Work Permits, please reach out to Samira Yaganeh, District College and Career Counselor, at

Frequently Asked Questions