Work Permit Process During COVID 19 Distance Learning
SVUSD will still be processing regular California Work Permits during Distance Learning. CDE Form B1-1 must be completed by the student, parent/guardian, and employer prior to a work permit being processed and issued. Work Permits need to be processed by your school site. Each site has different hours and/or are handling Work Permits remotely. Please click on your school site below to see how they are processing Work Permits and what steps need to be taken. For any questions, please contact your school site office.
****PLEASE NOTE - ALL existing Work Permits expire on August 23, 2020 and MUST be reissued, please see your school site information below
- El Toro High School - Work Permits
- Laguna Hills High School - Work Permits
- Mission Viejo High School - Work Permits
- Silverado High School - Work Permits
- Trabuco Hills High School - Work Permits
- What is a work permit and how do I obtain one?
- At what age can I get a work permit?
- Does a work permit require school attendance?