Summer Work Permit Process During COVID 19 School Closures
SVUSD will still be processing regular California Work Permits during the summer months. CDE Form B1-1 must be completed by the student, parent/guardian, and employer prior to a work permit being processed and issued. Work Permits need to be processed by your school site. Each site has different hours and/or are handling Work Permits remotely. Please click on your school site below to see how they are processing Work Permits and what steps need to be taken. SVUSD does not process Entertainment Work Permits during the summer months. PLEASE NOTE: All Work Permits processed during the summer expire on 8/22/2020. You will need to have a new Work Permit processed if your student will be working after 8/22/2020. For any questions, regarding Work Permits, please reach out to Lisa Carrillo at Lisa.Carrillo@svusd.org or by phone at 949-580-3268.
- El Toro High School - Summer Work Permits
- Laguna Hills High School - Summer Work Permits
- Mission Viejo High School - Summer Work Permits
- Silverado High School - Summer Work Permits
- Trabuco Hills High School - Summer Work Permits
- Summer Entertainment Work Permits
- What is a work permit and how do I obtain one?
- At what age can I get a work permit?
- Does a work permit require school attendance?