Goal Zone is an afterschool beginner sports program promoting physical exercise, teamwork, and boosts self esteem while learning beginner sports basics. Goal Zone operates throughout the school year and is offered at all the elementary schools within Mission Viejo. Goal Zone is sponsored by the City of Mission Viejo and is conducted by SVUSD Community Services staff.
- Goal Zone is held immediately after school for 1 hour
- Fee: $20 per session (includes t-shirt)
January 14 - February 25 (no Goal Zone on 1/21, 2/15, 2/18)
Practice Schedule and Game Days
|Carl Hankey||De Portola||Montevideo||Philip Reilly||Del Cerro|
How to Register
- Mail: SVUSD Community Services, 25631 Peter A Hartman Way, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Online: Online Registration
- Fax: Available 24 hours a day, send completed processing form to 949-581-0673.
- Walk-In: SVUSD Community Services Department (25631 Peter A Hartman Way, Mission Viejo, 92691).
For additional information please call 949-460-2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org