TLC Child Care Programs
The Learning Connection, "TLC" is a positive alternative for working parents in need of quality child care. TLC offers more than extended child care. It offers children, Transitional Kindergarten through 6th grade, a positive and meaningful before and after school experience, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. TLC centers are located at each elementary school campus in the Saddleback Valley Unified School District. We are honored to serve the families in our care.
Every Child, every day
Supporting Families by providing excellent care in a safe and fun environment.
- Provide a safe and positive experience for children.
- Foster growth and development by instilling self-worth, confidence, and respect.
- Teach skills of living and working with others.
- Promote creativity, health and wellness.
Registration for the 2019/2020 School Year
- Completed registration must be submitted to the Child Care Office by the Wednesday prior to the requested start date.
- The Child Care Office is open to receive registration Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. We are located at Robinson Elementary Campus, 21400 Lindsay Drive, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679.
- Please note that some locations do currently have a wait list.
- Registration for the 2020/2021 School Year will be completed online on our new Child Care Services Portal. Please visit our Registration page for more information.