June 5th - August 4th 2023
Registration Opens May 1st, 2023
Lights, camera, Summer TLC! Get ready for a summer camp experience that will have your children feeling like they're the stars of the show! We're rolling out the red carpet for a star-studded summer experience!
Summer TLC is a summer day camp serving the Saddleback Valley and surrounding communities. Summer TLC is held each summer, Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm for children entering first grade through sixth grade. Current TLC children entering Kindergarten are eligible.
Children will enjoy daily activities such as indoor games, outdoor games, arts and crafts, experiments, STEM exploration, dress-up days, special events, onsite assemblies, shows, attractions, field trip excursions, and more! So, grab your popcorn and join us for our summer premier!
- Registration will begin on May 1st at 8:00am. Enrollments are first come, first served and location/space cannot be guaranteed. To reserve participation at your preferred site, enrolling for multiple weeks is encouraged.
- To cancel, the Summer TLC Cancellation Form must be received by 4:30pm on the listed deadline date. A $50 fee will be assessed for all cancellations per week. Cancellations will be processed as a refund; no credits will be held for future weeks or the school year.
- Credit or Debit Card is the only form of payment accepted. Please note all online payments incur a 2.99% online convenience fee through June 1st, 2023.
1$225 per week, per child. Week 3 and Week 5 are prorated as they are 4-day weeks.
- Del Lago Elementary
- Del Portola Elementary
- Santiago Elementary
- Portola Hills Elementary
- Trabuco Mesa Elementary
- Valencia Elementary
June 5th - August 4th
Open Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm
- Provide a safe and positive experience for children
- Foster growth and development by instilling self-worth, confidence, and respect
- Teach skills of living and working with others
- Promote creativity, health and wellness