Sunshine, laughter, Summer TLC! Get ready for a summer camp experience that will have your children feeling like they're the center of the fun! Our summer programs are out of this world, and will be your child's best summer yet!
Summer TLC is a summer day camp serving the Saddleback Valley and surrounding communities. Summer TLC is held each summer, Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm for children entering first grade through sixth grade. Current TLC children entering Kindergarten are eligible.
Children will enjoy daily activities such as indoor games, outdoor games, arts and crafts, experiments, STEM exploration, dress-up days, special events, onsite assemblies, shows, attractions, field trip excursions, and more!
- Registration will begin near the end of the school year. Parents are encouraged to check back for updates or monitor their ParentSquare account for updates.
- Registrations are for a single week. Parents can register for as many or as little weeks as they wish, pending space.
- We accept Credit or Debit Card as form of payment. Payments are made within your Child Care Portal.
- Provide a safe and positive experience for children
- Foster growth and development by instilling self-worth, confidence, and respect
- Teach skills of living and working with others
- Promote creativity, health and wellness
Interested in employment opportunities? Click here to help make our summers magical!