Summer TLC is a summer day camp serving the Saddleback Valley and surrounding communities. Summer TLC is held each summer, Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm for children entering first grade through sixth grade. Children will enjoy daily activities such as indoor games, outdoor games, arts and crafts, experiments, STEM exploration, dress-up days, special events, onsite assemblies, shows, attractions, and more!
- Registration will begin on April 25th at 8:00am. Enrollments are first come, first served and location/space cannot be guaranteed. To reserve participation at your preferred site, enrolling for multiple weeks is encouraged.
- To cancel, the Summer TLC Cancellation Form must be received by 4:30pm the Monday prior to the week beginning. A $50 fee will be assessed for all cancellations per week. Cancellations will be processed as a refund; no credits will be held for future weeks or the school year.
- Credit or Debit Card is the only form of payment accepted. Please note all online payments incur a 1.5% online convenience fee.
1$200 per week, per child. 4th of July week is prorated.
- Del Lago Elementary
- De Portola Elementary
- Foothill Ranch Elementary
- Rancho Cañada Elementary
- Trabuco Mesa Elementary
- Valencia Elementary
Open Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm
- Provide a safe and positive experience for children
- Foster growth and development by instilling self-worth, confidence, and respect
- Teach skills of living and working with others
- Promote creativity, health and wellness