Summer TLC is a summer day camp serving the Saddleback Valley and surrounding communities. Summer TLC is held each summer, Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm for children entering first grade through sixth grade. Children will enjoy daily activities such as indoor games, outdoor games, arts and crafts, experiments, STEM exploration, dress-up days, special events, and more! Please note that due to COVID-19, field trips and traveling will not be taking place for Summer 2021.
- Registration will begin on May 3rd. Enrollments are first come, first served and location/space cannot be guaranteed. To reserve participation at your preferred site, enrolling for multiple weeks is encouraged.
- To cancel, the Summer TLC Cancellation Form must be received by 4:30pm the Monday prior to the week beginning. All cancellations will be processed as a refund; no credits will be held for future weeks or the school year.
- Credit or Debit Card is the only form of payment accepted. Please note all online payments incur a 1.5% online convenience fee.
1$195 per week, per child. 4th of July week is prorated.
- De Portola Elementary
- Foothill Ranch Elementary
- Melinda Heights Elementary
- Rancho Canada Elementary
- Trabuco Mesa Elementary
- Valencia Elementary
Open Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm
- Provide a safe and positive experience for children
- Foster growth and development by instilling self-worth, confidence, and respect
- Teach skills of living and working with others
- Promote creativity, health and wellness
Due to restrictions, please note that Teen Camp and Preschool Connection summer programs will not take place.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols in place at each TLC location
COVID-19 Staff Trainings mandatory for each staff member
Daily Temperature Checks with a contactless thermometer
Physical Distancing Practices of 3 - 6ft in place for both staff and students
Frequent Hand Washing encouraged throughout the day
Medical-Grade Air Purifiers located in each TLC room