The SVUSD Department of Child Care Services goal is to provide the highest quality Preschool experience to our families at an affordable price and convenient locations. Each program is staffed by highly experienced and caring Teachers and Assistant Teachers to ensure your child is well cared for, and has a great time learning with us.
- The Preschool Connection
- The Preschool Connection PLUS and Best Buddies
- The Toddler Connection
- Kindergarten Connection
- Preschool Program for Children ages 3-5 years
- Support Kindergarten Readiness
- 2 and 3 day options
- 4 hours per day for Preschool Connection Plus
- 3 hours per day for Best Buddies
- Preschool Connection Plus includes two-30 minute sessions with Special Friends Special Needs children.
- Best Buddies is a fully integrated day with Special Friends Special Needs children with a smaller teacher to child ratio.
- This interaction enhances the development of understanding and friendship for all students and gives opportunity for Special Friends to model behaviors of the Preschool Connection Plus children.
- Located at La Tierra Campus