Music, Visual, & Performing Arts
Guidance: Freshman Parent Night Power Point
Guidance: Letter of Recommendation Guidelines
Guidance: Naviance Link
Guidance: Senior Parent Night Power Point
Career Center: Scholarship List 2015-2016
Guidance: Letter of Recommendation Input Sheet
Discipline: 2015-2016 Student Handbook
Guidance: New to THHS?
Administration: Round Up Registration
Athletics: Sports Screening Required to Participate
Administration: THHS Staff Web Pages
Letter of Recommendation Guidelines
Freshman Parent Night Power Point
Letter of Recommendation Input Sheet
Scholarship List 2015-2016
Senior Parent Night Power Point
THHS Staff Web Pages
Sports Screening Required to Participate
2015-2016 Student Handbook
Round Up Registration
New to THHS?
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Senior Cap & Gown Ordering
: 10:00 AM
THHS Attendance Policies
- This link goes to the official attendance policies of Trabuco Hills High School. Please download a copy and print it out to answer all of your questions about attendance procedures at THHS.
THHS Staff Web Pages
- Click here for staff sites and email addresses.
- We are dedicated to supporting the entire student body, parents, staff and teachers at Trabuco Hills High School.
2015-16 Bell Schedule - PDF
- In case you would like to keep a PDF copy, click here.
- Please click here to access the student handbook which highlights school policies and procedures and may answer many of your questions regarding THHS.
- Click here for documents. This link goes directly to the transcript request paperwork.
- Information on Measles from the OC Care Agency
- For all of THHS' sports stats
Intecore Physical Therapy
- Intecore Physical Therapy in Foothill Ranch, Aliso Viejo, and Orange provides THHS' athletic trainer.
Saddleback Valley Educational Foundation
- View more information about this organization.
- Weekly updates of your favorite sports and events from THHS!
- Watch the video. Quicktime is required.
- View a video about the THHS Rapid Prototyping Program.
- ATTENTION: The Saddleback Valley Unified School District (SVUSD) does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content that [ more ]