Our registration packet pick-up day is on Thursday, August 10, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in our main parking lot.
The process is simple:
- Follow the cones to drive up to our table.
- Hand them the registration card you received in the mail as proof of residence and one of our helpers will give you the registration packet. No need to get out of your car. (If your address changed, you will need to bring proof of residence, consisting of two of the following: current gas, water, electric bill, or current lease agreement in your name.)
- If you misplaced your postcard you may bring a current gas, water, electric bill, or current lease agreement in your name.
New this year is online data confirmation, which means that the bulk of the registration process needs to be completed online before coming to our gym for registration on August 16.
This process must be completed as follows:
- Families must create a Parent Portal Account (not a student account).
- Please visit the Family Portal (There is an option to view the site in multiple languages).
- Click Create New Account. Make sure you create a parent/guardian account and not a student account.
- When logged into the Parent Portal (accessed from Family Portal) during the data confirmation window which will open on July 31, 2017, you will be prompted to complete Data Confirmation.
- After completing Data Confirmation, the following forms must be printed, signed and brought to Registration on August 16:
- Data Confirmation Signature Form
- Emergency Card
- McKinney Vento Form (3 pages)
If you require the use of a computer and/or assistance you are invited to attend one of our workshop days. We will have a computer for you to use and staff to assist you.
- August 9: 11 am - 1 pm
- August 10: 9 am - 1 pm
- August 11: 11 am - 1 pm
- August 15: 4 pm - 6 pm
- August 22: 9 am - 11 am