The following are links to special education sites and organizations that support the special needs of children and their families. By clicking on the links below, you will be leaving our school website.
- Autism Speaks - Dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention and treatment of autism
- Autism Society - Supporting families affected by autism and Asperger's syndrome.
- Beating Dyslexia - An informative site for people who want to overcome dyslexia, not just cope with it.
- Calm Clinic - A comprehensive resource site for families dealing with anxiety disorders, depression and panic attacks.
- Parent Center Hub IEP Guide - A guide for developing your child’s IEP
- Parent Center Hub Resources - Webinars and other items to help support parents with children with disabilities.
- Teacher Resources for Special Needs - Excellent links to a variety of websites.
- Disaster Preparedness for Special Needs - Resources families can use to keep people safe in all kinds of emergencies.
- Home Accommodations for Special Needs - Home modifications to keep your child comfortable and safe.