Parent Teacher Conferences
In preparation, the online parent conference scheduler will open for first come, first serve appointments beginning Monday, November 6, 2017. The instructions are included below for your convenience. Parents will have until November 17th to make an appointment before one is made for you.
I encourage everyone to head over to the school’s website and click on the link for the Parent Teachers Conference (or just click here: http://bit.ly/DP-OnlineScheduler) as soon as possible. Once a parent selects a time and date, it becomes unavailable for others. If you do not have a computer and need access to one to make an appointment, the school will gladly make one available to you for this purpose.
Here are instructions on how to access the system:
- Visit the Online Schedule Homepage at http://bit.ly/DP-OnlineScheduler
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page, Choose de Portola Elementary from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password: patriots
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system (you will need the first name, last name and birth date).
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “ Do you want to schedule conferences for another student? ” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number(you will need this number if you need to cancel or change your appointment(s))