View the Annual Notification to Parents
Thank you for accessing the 2017-2018 Annual Notification document online.
The Annual Notification document is designed to notify parents/guardians and students of their rights and responsibilities per California Education Code section 48980. A form requesting that you access this document electronically is provided to all parents/guardians and students in the summer, prior to the start of school.
The Annual Notification includes information on the following:
- I.Non-Discrimination Policies
- III.School Options/Residency/Choice/Transfers
- IV.Accredited Schools/Alternative Schools
- V.Discipline Guidelines
- VI.Personal Beliefs and Curriculum
- VII.Pupil Support Services/Safety Issues
- VIII.Instruction/Pupil Progress
- IX.Pupil Records
- X.Health Services
- XI.Internet/Computer Policies
- XIII.Further Information